Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Card Photo Shoot









Ok, I will try to get this whole blog thing going. And this is what sparked it~ trying to take my kids picture for our Christmas card. We could only send out 1 picture, but there were quite a few that were pretty funny, so I thought this would be a good way to share them with everyone.


So, it will take me a while to figure out the logistics of this~ for example it took me at least 5 minutes to figure out how to even open up the page to start a new post! And I am still not quite sure if I can remember how I got here!

Keep checking back~ I am sure I will have a lot of fun pictures to post for the holidays!

7 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

HOORAY!!! Congrats for remembering how to post - I'm not sure I would have remembered that myself! The kiddos are super darling, of course - just like their mom! Merry Christmas and let's definitely get together in January!

Mary Kelly said...

Jenni- I am so proud of you for starting the blog once again. I hope you are able to find time to keep it up. It makes me want to start one too. Can't wait to see your family after Christmas!

Valorie Southwick said...

Oh my goodness! Shayden, Tanner and Jackson are getting cuter by the day. I just wish I could have been there watching you try to get all of them to cooperate:) Great Job!!!! Love, Love, Love, Mom

Russell and Jillian said...

Way to jump back on the blogwagon! I love those pictures. The kids are adorable! Thanks for sharing and I'll keep checking for new posts...that is after I update mine again ;)

Marci said...

YOU POSTED! Jenni - I check periodically through Lisa's blog and decided to just see if you had anything since the TOTALLY cute bag you two made when you were in DC. Your kids are so adorable! Hope you're doing well...
~Marci (Lisa's sister)

Rob Lee said...

Hey, It was good to spend some time with you guys this past week. I love you all and being with you is always fun. Your blog is great and I will make sure I check in once in a while. Loved the pictures! Have fun with your family Jenni and enjoy the new year.

Janelle said...

Hi Jenni,
Adorable pics!!! Your kids are getting cuter and cuter!!! Keep it up on the blog, I know it gets overwhelming, but since I don't do any kid of scrap booking, it helps me preserve some fun memories for the kiddos. Lots of Love.