Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 3- Sea Day

At this rate it will be December before I get though posting about this cruise. My goal is to be done with it before Halloween, or I am never going to be able to catch up on everything we have been doing since we got back.

Luckily, this is a quick one! Our first full day of the cruise was a sea day. I had every intention of bringing my camera around with me so that I could document what we did on the ship, but that just seemed to be the exact opposite of what I was supposed to be doing~ relaxing! I wanted to enjoy not having any responsibilities, any obligations, not knowing what day or even what time it was. We got to sleep in, work out, eat, play miniature golf, rock climb, eat, watch a volleyball tournament, play cards, eat, and see a couple of variety acts and comedians. That night was one of the formal dinner nights. We didn't go too formal~ but it was still fun to get all dressed up and not worry about if someone was going to pull on my necklace or get their dirty paws all over my dress. It was a great day to be at sea!

4 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

You look beautiful! I love your hair.

Ware Family said...

I love your outfit, you look hot!

Lisa Michelle said...

Looking beee-utiful, Jenni! Sounds like my kind of day!! :)

Melinda said...

Woo hoo! Just wanted to put a plug in for how handsome Korby was looking as well. ;)