Monday, January 17, 2011

Much Ado About Nothing

The past few weeks have literally been FREEZING! We have been hunkered down inside doing a bunch of nothing~ which leads to no pictures~ which leads to boring blog posts! But I am going to blog anyway!

Since nothing exciting has been going on (a nice change after the holidays) I really don't have anything to talk about. But instead of ramble on I will give you a couple of classic Tanner quotes. That kid comes up with the funniest things to say~ I love the way his little mind works.

September '10~ After Tanner's first day of piano practice
"I feel so tingly inside now that I've been playing the piano so nicely."

October '10~ A conversation that took place between Tanner and Jackson about Jackson's new Airwalk Skywalk shoes
Jackson: "It's called that so that you can walk in the sky with them!"
Tanner: " You can't really walk in the sky with them, Jackson. They just call them that so that kids will be really happy when they get them."

November '10~ At the dinner table as we were eating cookies and milk for dessert
"I really want to see Santa. I want to find out if he dips his cookies in milk or if he eats them plain."

What a funny kid! I love you Tanner!


PS. Said this evening~
Korby: "Tanner, isn't your mom the prettiest girl in the world?"
Tanner: "Maybe"

4 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Classic Tan-man!

Janelle said...

Your kids are so darling! I loved the pics of them at the game. They're just beautiful kiddos!

Lisa Michelle said...

good ones, Tanner!! I'm glad you write these down, Jenni! I need to be better at that... That Tanner is so cute. :)

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Lol! And that is about all I have to say! I was literally laughing, which I don't do often reading blogs. Please post more about your "boring" weeks!