Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stuck in a bathroom

A riddle that Jackson gave me as he was eating lunch today:

J: "Okay. Mom, you are stuck in a bathroom. You have a pogo stick, a brick and a wire. How do you get out?"

M: "I would open the door."

J: "There is no door."

M: "Oh, well then I think I would just stay stuck in a bathroom. How would you get out?"

J: "I would connect the wire to the pogo stick and the other end of the wire to brick. Then I would bounce on the pogo stick and then a door would appear. Then I would open the door and not be stuck in a bathroom anymore."

I just thought I would share that with all of you just in case you ever get stuck in a bathroom (that has no door) with a pogo stick, a brick and a wire!

8 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Thanks for the tip Jazz!

Jeniece said...

Caleb would TOTALLY get that joke! His have the same thread of humor. Thanks for the laugh. How are you feeling these days?

Lisa Michelle said...

awesome. :) I am totally filing this handy information away -- you never know when things like this could happen!!

Mommy Amy's blog said...

I love his awesome thinking! I was laughing so hard! I read it to my Mom and to Dylan because it was so funny!

Janelle said...

I love minds that think like that!!!

Jason Alisynn and kids said...

Hey I finally figured how to get on your blog! I love the riddle, but I love the answer even more!!

Andrea said...

Okay, that is awesome! I hope I remember that if I ever need it. :)

Kristin said...

I love you with long hair!!!!!!!