Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ahhhhh.... sleep!

Vivian slept last night from 9pm until 4am, woke up and ate, then went back to sleep until 8:30!  Was it a fluke or a glimpse of what is to come?!?  I am really hoping it is the start of some great sleeping (for both of us!)

Since I haven't blogged in quite a while, I thought I would randomly post pictures from the last couple of months at the end of each post instead of trying to do a big catch up post with a couple dozen pictures and captions.

Over the summer the kids went to an art class twice a week at a park by our house.  One of the days they made their own tye-dye t-shirts.  They had a great time with friends and it was a nice break for me to have all 3 of them out of the house for a couple of hours a week. 

1 comment:

Mary Kelly said...

I love that picture of Tanner! I hope Miss Viv keeps it up. I can't believe that wasn't the first thing out of your mouth when we talked this morning.