Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A New Chapter

So, yesterday I checked into the hospital for my 6 week stay!  Even though I am here, it is still a little surreal to wrap my head around being here for that long.  I have started another blog (yikes!  I'm not even that great with this one!) to specifically document this journey that our family is taking. Hopefully it will lessen the overwhelming number of questions that mostly Korby will get about how I am doing and especially for once the twins are born to document their progress.  The address is: http://2littlelees.blogspot.com/ and I will hopefully get a link up to it on the side of my blog here.  While I am in the hospital I will still be updating this blog.  It will mostly be back posting everything that I haven't gotten around to writing or posting pictures about.  So check back on both for regular updates~ remember I have nothing but a whole lot of time these days :)  Quick baby update~ they are both doing great!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I LOVE that picture of your kids!! Constant prayers and wishes for you three!