Tuesday, February 19, 2013

5 Month Update

Note to self~ before someone goes on a trip and takes the camera, make sure to download all off the existing pictures off the memory card... just in case

I wish I would have thought of that before Korby, Shayden, Tanner and Vivian left for the weekend on a jeep trip with my dad.
I now do not have their 5 month pictures with their dolls.  Oh well~ it was a good lesson to learn the hard way.

Naomi is now 10 pounds 2 ounces and Colette is 9 pounds 14 ounces.
When put on their tummy, they both know how to roll to their back.  (This doesn't mean that they always do it, but they can).
Naomi has rolled from her back to her tummy 2 times now.
Colette is close, but hasn't done it yet.
They still fit into their Newborn jammies~ but not for much longer!
They are drinking 100 mls with each bottle (just over 3 ounces).
They are now drinking 3 bottles of formula a day (even though the demand is there, my body has decided it doesn't want to keep the supply up).
They have found their hands and like to suck on them occasionally.
No real changes on sleep~ they can go for up to 6 hours at night, but nothing consistent yet.
They are starting to find their voice a little more~ their little coos are so gentle and sweet.
They are starting to get ticklish and laugh!  They are ticklish under their necks, but they don't always laugh when you do tickle them.  Their laughs are adorable!
My favorite is how much they are smiling!!!
It makes is so fun to walk into their room and see them looking up at me with their big bright eyes and a beautiful smile on their faces :)

I love being their mommy!!!!

Hopefully the camera will magically appear in some bag that has already been unpacked, or in the dirty laundry~ I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Holy cow! It is crazy to me how little they are and to think of how much they have grown since they were born! Maggie is 10 lbs and 3 oz. as of today, YIKES! Can't wait to see picts when not if you find your camera (positive thinking...).

Jeniece said...

Oh No! Lost camera's, or fried memory cards are such a let down! I hope you find the camera soon.

We want to come see you guys!! Can we? Send me an email or tell Korby to call. :)