Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What a funny kid!

Tanner woke up from his nap this afternoon and this is how he came downstairs to say hi to me. He told me this was how he looks a like a dude! He is cracking me up lately with what comes out of his mouth these days! Here are a couple of his latest:
~After watching one of the Verizon commercials where they show the whole network walking behind the "can you hear me now" guy Tanner looks at me and says "Wow mom, that sure is a lot of workers for just two guys!"
~We were getting ready to go to the mall and Tanner was using the bathroom. I went in to ask him if he was ready to go and his response was, "Mom, this is going to take me a while. You should just go on without me."
I love my little guy so much!

3 comments:

Ware Family said...

Hilarious!
Totally off topic, but every time I have to iron now, I think to myself, "Ugh, I don't want to. But still, at least I don't have to do 39 shirts like Jenni did!"

Mary Kelly said...

You need to keep a blog of just all the funny things Tanner says! I just love what comes out of his mouth!

Janelle said...

It must be boys... Tyler has the same idea about the bathroom, in fact he gets totally naked and takes his sweet time, I'm afraid this habit will not go over well in Kindergarten next year.