Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Before and After

When we bought our house almost 5 years ago, we knew that our windows would need to be replaced. But for anyone who saw our house when we bought it knows that we have spent the last 5 years working on the yard. Well, the yard is finally (almost) done and thanks to our generous government we were able to check one more thing off our list~ the windows.

Okay, seriously I guess I had just gotten used to it, but can you believe how BAD this window is?! It is obnoxious!

Ahhhhhhhh.... we can actually see our neighbor's house! It's a miracle
All day long I have been humming, singing and just smiling to myself about what a HUGE difference these windows have made! It was a very happy day!

Just to clarify~ not all of our windows were THAT bad. The seal inbetween the two panes broke and so it got filled with dirt and grime that couldn't be cleaned out.

5 comments:

Shannon b said...

holy cow what a difference! Were the old windows stained or something? I know how much happier my days are if I just open all the blinds all the way -- so I can imagine what a lift this was to your spirits.
*btw, I love your block background!

Lisa Michelle said...

Hi Jenni! Wow - the new windows are gorgeous!! Love them!

Mary Kelly said...

What a difference! I hope bright, new windows help the whole family feel cheery and helpful!

Janelle said...

I love the windows!!! Our new house has lots more windows than our old one and it makes such a difference to be able to look out and see the sun and sky. It just puts a smile on my face!

Jenn said...

Wow, that is amazing! Looks beautiful!