Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Haircut

Tanner has always had the most awesome hair of any little boy I know (I am probably pretty biased). Anyway, it had gotten a little out of control and we finally decided it was time for a haircut...
He does a much better job of sitting still than I do of cutting it. And just to clarify that statement~ he doesn't really sit still at all..... so I will let you just imagine how bad my hair cutting skills are. In my defense, curly hair is VERY forgiving~ since you can't tell at all if it is cut straight or not, otherwise I would never even attempt to cut it. At this point I would be too mortified to take him into a salon to get it cut for fear of the stylist laughing and asking me if I let his sister cut his hair for him! Overall, I think it turned out pretty good~ it's a little shorter than I like it, but it always grows back! What a stud!

3 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

So cute, Jenni! Such a handsome little man. :)

Mary Kelly said...

It makes him look more grown up and more baby-ish at the same time. You should definitly try to keep it short so those curls stay springy! I love you Tan-Man.

Janelle said...

SO Precious!!! His hair is the best! I've always thought it was the cutest, I actually thought we'd get at least one kid with curls like Jeff, nope. all straight. So enjoy those curls, long or short. and the haircut is not that bad, looks like you did a good job!