Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sleepy Boy

Yesterday my friend Lisa and her little girl Sophie came over to hang out with us. Sophie is just a month older than Jackson and they have had so much fun playing together in the past. But this time Jackson was being pretty fussy all morning and not really wanting to play. After the kids had a mid morning snack, Jackson didn't want to get down from the counter. He ended up with his blanket, pillow and paci and in about 10 minutes was fast asleep! Lisa and I were talking at the kitchen table while Tanner and Sophie played and ran in and out of the kitchen. Jackson slept through it all for about 20 minutes. It was so funny! And one of my first thoughts was~ "I have to blog about this!"

What a little sweetheart!

3 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

What an angel!

Janelle said...

I wish I was there...we need a reunion, he sounds like such a Sweetheart!!!

Jenn said...

So cute! I love when they fall asleep like that. I have a cute one of brendan asleep on a stool it is so funny.

-Jenny
It was great to see you too!
Have a great weekend!