Friday, December 4, 2009

THE Kitchen

Finally..... here are a couple of pictures of our new kitchen! It is amazing and exactly what I wanted. With so much added space our table now fits easily (with the leaf in even), I have a ton of counter space, room to buy a buffet and so many half full and even empty cupboards! It is heavenly! The counter top is a white quartz~ there is actually depth to it. You can look down into the pieces that have been cut. It is beautiful. If you are in the area, you are always welcomed to come by and take a look. I can't guarantee that it will always be this clean, but you are still welcomed!







8 comments:

Adrienne said...

It's beautiful! You must be so happy with how it turned out.

Mary Kelly said...

I can't wait to see it in person. Just 2 more weeks!!!

Lisa Michelle said...

WOW, Jenny!! It is gorgeous!! Love all the cabinets and LOVE the computer desk on the side there -- I can't even orient myself to how it used to be... Did you move the doors to the backyard? Or are they still in the same place? It looks great!

Me said...

How beautiful! It looks like it is out of a magazine!!!

Jeniece said...

Jenny, your kitchen is VERY beautiful. You and I have similar tastes...my new kitchen cabinets are just like yours. What a relief to have it done! Now you can just ENJOY it! We'd love to come by some time to see it. We'll call you.

Janelle said...

TOTALLY gorgeous! You always did have good taste!!! Miss ya!

Andrea said...

Wow! It looks fabulous! Wish we could just run over and take a look. I'm sure eventually we'll be up again and I'd love to take a look. Hope all is well for you and Merry Christmas!

Janelle said...

So sorry I had to get off the phone so quickly and I haven't called back yet... I'm sure you understand... :) I'll get in touch soon I promise. So excited!!! be thinking of things you want to do...