Monday, May 10, 2010

Don't Hold Your Breath

There probably isn't anyone left who even checks this blog anymore since I haven't done anything with it in almost 3 months. But that's okay since I am not convinced that I will keep it up anyway. I want to get back in the habit of it because I feel like I can document the little things that happen in our lives that won't get written down in journals or even remembered unless I put then here, so for posterity's sake I am going to try my best, but like I said don't hold your breath!

Perfect example of something I want to remember~
Yesterday afternoon as I was outside reading and the boys were playing in the dirt.

Jackson: Look mom I see a yellow jacket
Me: I know. It's okay. If you leave it alone then it will leave you alone.
Jackson: There it goes.
Me: See. It didn't bother you. It must have had some work to do.
Tanner: I think it had to go make honey.
Me: I don't think yellow jackets make honey.
Tanner: Oh yea. Just bees make honey.
Jackson: I think yellow jackets make jam.


I love this kid!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

I check your blog. And don't worry, I don't have high expectations. That would be hypocritical, given the state of my blog. =)

Lisa Michelle said...

He is so cute! And getting so big!! and I still check your blog, too - no pressure!! ;) Kidding. Happy Mother's Day!!!

Mary Kelly said...

I love that kid too!

Natalie said...

I like reading your blog! It's a way for me to feel like I'm keeping up to date with you and your rapidly growing kids. Don't stop :(

Jeniece said...

Cute story! I love the funny things kids say. Good to hear from you again.