Monday, May 17, 2010

Leading the Way

In the last 2 weeks both Shayden and Tanner have been nominated by their teachers to receive the "Lead the Way" award from their school. As another school year is all to quickly coming to an end I am so proud of both of them for all their hard work.

Shay received her award the same week as her best friend.

I just love this picture of Tanner looking up at his principal with his hands in his pockets.

Tanner with his award giving me the typical "Tanner" smile. It is so hard to get a picture of him with his "real" smile. Maybe next time....




2 comments:

Janelle said...

Those kids are so cute I could eat them up! Congrats to both of them, sounds like they're like their mama. By the way... Lily mentions that she misses you at least once a week in the most random of places and times...I need to email you, we have some more interesting news...as if things were boring around here.

Anne Southwick said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love the pictures!! Your kids have grown up so fast... and so cute!! Oh by the way... you need to add me to your family and friends blog list!!! Love ya!!!