Sunday, December 30, 2012

Photo Shoot of Girls

A friend from Oceanside (who now lives in the Salt Lake area) who has a photography business offered to take the girls pictures once they got out of the NICU.  

She came over the 1st week they were home and took some of the most beautiful pictures ever!!!!  

She came to my home, had so many adorable props and even had a heater to keep the girls warm.  Her work is exceptional!!!!
Here is a link to her website~ 


Naomi

Colette

Naomi

Colette

Naomi in pink and Colette in purple

My two angels!

3 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Everytime I see these pictures I am just in awe of their cuteness! And hate that they are getting bigger without me there to cuddle them!

Janelle said...

so so so so precious!

Melinda said...

My favorite is the last picture. So Cute!!