Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Dinner Time

We are starting out the new year with a new dining table! Our previous table sat 4 and since we are a family of 5 the math wasn't adding up. We were planning on getting a new table later in the year, but thanks to the impulse buying power of CostCo, we got it last week. And I LOVE IT! I love it so much that I am having a hard time letting my kids actually sit at the table! They already eat breakfast and lunch at the counter usually, but dinner has become more stressful for me since I don't want them to drop or spill ANYTHING on the table. With 3 kids I am sure it won't take me long to get over that! Good thing it is dark and already distressed!






1 comment:

Mary Kelly said...

Jenni- your table is beautiful! It looks just right in your kitchen with the wall color, your art, etc. After 8 years (I think you guys have been married for almost 8 years) you finally get a real dining table!!! You are giving me hope that I will not be stuck with a Target/Walmart table forever!