Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's finished..... or is it?

Halleluiah! Last night I finished my last shirt!!!! Since it took me a week to get it all done I had to do laundry again and reiron some shirts. I ended up ironing a total of 63 shirts in 6 hours and 45 minutes!

My basket is officially empty! I'm done! Except that Korby already has one of the shirts on this morning, so it begins all over again!

Shayden told me our house looked like the store we go to get dad's suits cleaned (the dry cleaners!) I should be getting paid for this!


PS Heather made a comment on my last post about wrinkle free shirts. I love them, however, they are not wrinkle free and crisp enough for Korby's taste! They are significantly easier to iron than regular shirts though.

PSS How crazy am I? Last night we just bought Korby ANOTHER shirt! I guess that will make it an even 40.

5 comments:

Ware Family said...

First of all, I am amazed by how many shirts your family has! Korby is one lucky guy.
And secondly, I am astounded by the fact that you ironed for over SIX HOURS! And you are such a nice wife to iron Korby's wrinkle free shirts.
What did you do to help pass the time???
You are superwoman!

Shannon b said...

my question is, do you really have a closet big enough to hold all those shirts?? and pants & suits and your clothes? Wow - 40 shirts, that is impressive!

Mary Kelly said...

At least Korby wears colored shirts. Can you imagine how much more boring it would be to iron 40 white shirts?! And although it is obnoxious to iron that many shirts, isn't it better then having him wear old t-shirts from high school and his mission :)

Janelle said...

I am amazed at your dedication!!!

And also laughed about the wrinkle free shirts not being crisp enough, I'm pretty sure that's what the people Jeff works with think too. Thankfully for me, Jeff doesn't notice that.

Lisa Michelle said...

You should DEFinitely be getting paid for that! You are the turbo iron woman of America now!!
ps - let's get together soon! Next week maybe?