Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family trip to Lake Tahoe

It's time to play catch up! And I have waaaaay too many pictures to catch up one at a time, so I am going the slide show route to share some of our wonderful memories with everyone. This is a small fraction of pictures from our Southwick family reunion at Lake Tahoe. We had a great time hiking, playing games, swimming/biking/kayaking/playing at the lake, hanging out in the hot tub, playing guitar hero, eating, celebrating birthdays and taking pictures!!!!! Enjoy! More to come.....

5 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Yeah for family pictures! I hope a CD is in the mail soon for me pretty, pretty PLEASE!!!

Lisa Michelle said...

Those pics are great - looks like a LOT of fun. :) And Holy Smokes, Jenni, Shayden look so old!! When did that pretty girl get so big?! cute cute.

Janelle said...

It was SOOO fun seeing you, even though it's been years, it seemedlike no time has passed, I'm working on Christmas in Salt Lake...:) I have pictures, but it's taking me a while to organize them, and I mailed off the outfit and shoes yesterday, so they'll get there early next week.

Lindsay said...

i noticed you were terrifically tan today... now i can see why :) looks like you guys have had a great summer!

Sarah said...

i love lake tahoe! your trip looks so fun!