Thursday, September 18, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

Here is a conversation that I had with Tanner yesterday in the car while running errands:

T: Mom, I think my beard it starting to grow (while stroking his chin).
Me: Really! That's pretty neat. So, are you going to start shaving now with dad in the morning?
T: No! I don't want to shave like dad.
M: Oh, well 4 year olds can't have beards, so if yours is growing you are going to have to start shaving.
T: Well, actually mom, I think it's just my body that I feel, not my beard.
M: Okay, when your beard starts growing let me know.
T: Okay.

I love my little guy so much! He is such a sweetie and loves to snuggle! I don't think anyone can make me laugh as much as he can! His favorite thing to say right now is~ "I know everything" or "I already knew that, remember, I know everything already."

Thanks for always being able to put a smile on my face Tanner! I love you!

5 comments:

Russell and Jillian said...

That's hilarious and it totally put a smile on my face :)

Mary Kelly said...

I LOVE Tanner! You could probably keep a blog of only things Tanner says.

Lindsay said...

cute! you have quite the little smarty pants!

Jenn said...

That is so cute! Tanner has always been a little cutie!

Natalie said...

haha! This is so funny!