Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rise and Shout.... the Cougars are out!!!

My dad flew up this weekend just to go to the BYU vs UCLA football game. It was supposed to be my dad, Korby and my brother John going to the game. However, John and his wife were moving this weekend, so I had the horrible task of taking his ticket for him~ boo hoo for me :D For those who do not follow college football~ BYU demolished UCLA with a 59-0 win!!!!


One of the 8 touchdowns that BYU made during the game!


We got VERY familiar with the BYU fight song and had a great time singing it each time~ we'll see how well we can talk tomorrow!



Yet another BYU touchdown! Go Cougs!!!



My dad and me at the game! I am so glad I was able to go! All of the fans making the signal for yet another ~BYU 1st Down!
The game was awesome and we had a great time! Quite different from the game last week that my sister and her husband went to! BYU Rocks!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Adrienne said...

Your BYU shirt is very cute. I love the photos-they make me feel like I was there.

Lovell Family said...

What an awesome game!

Ware Family said...

Go cougs!
Looks like the weather was perfect.

Shannon b said...

it WAS an amazing game! My husband and 7-yo son had so much fun cheering and high-fiving every time BYU got a touch down. :) I bet the energy in the stadium was just off the charts!

Mary Kelly said...

I'm glad you got to go and spend time with dad. That game was amazing and a definite highlight for the season. Keep it up Cougars!