Friday, December 26, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

On Christmas we had a lot of rain, mixed with a little bit of snow. But today we have already gotten 6 inches of snow and it is still coming down. Christmas was great, busy, fun, crazy and wonderful! I hope everyone had a great holiday!

PS On the news tonight they did a calculation~ shoveling a normal driveway with 6 inches of snow equals shoveling 2,000 pounds of snow! We are also on a long corner lot, so I also shovel a lot of sidewalk and to top it off I sweep/shovel all the snow off of our trampoline as well! Thanks for the work out Mother Nature!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Merry Christmas! Love the new remodeling of your blog.

Mary Kelly said...

I love the new picture on your blog- you have a natural talent.

Andrea said...

Glad your Christmas was great. We miss seeing all the family this time of year.

I miss the snow, but I'm not sure I miss shoveling it. I think I'd be encouraging Dalen to go have a great workout if we still lived where it snows!

Janelle said...

I'm sure that's why you're so SKINNY!