Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Late Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with my family in sunny California. It was wonderful and I have some fun pictures to share. First I will show pictures of my family from Thanksgiving Day. We made Indian and Pilgrim hats and took a picture of each family. It was pretty silly and fun. Enjoy!
My dad and mom
The Lee's

Holly and Fer


Mary, Morgen and Spencer

Katie

Megan and John


I hope everyone else had as much fun with their friends and family over the holidays! How truly blessed we are to have each other!




2 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Love it! I might add a link to this post from my blog. I love Katie's picture!

Andrea said...

Love your kids faces! Your Thanksgiving looks like it was lots of fun. I'll have to remember the hat thing.

Dalen is out there now and I am guessing he'll have a chance to see your family. Take care!