Monday, November 24, 2008

California Dreamin'

We are leaving tomorrow for sunny California to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. Right now I am stressing out (like I always do before we leave on a trip) and feel like I have a million things to do in the next 19 hours~ yes I am counting the hours. I hope that anyone reading this blog has a great Thanksgiving!!!

This is a picture of the Oceanside beach taken off of the pier. Although my parents don't live here anymore, this is still my beach.



3 comments:

Ware Family said...

Have fun!
I miss California.

Janelle said...

Hey you! I always catch up on all your blogs at one time, I love the vampires, and the zoo, and by the way you are so beautiful and your kids are too! luv ya, have fun!

Andrea said...

Have a great trip and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!