Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Autumn

We have had one of the most mild and beautiful fall's that I can remember! The kids had so much fun playing outside, watching all the leaves change color and enjoying the wonderful weather while it lasted.


We have a small park at the end of our circle~ it is the perfect way to spend a nice afternoon with the boys while waiting for Shayden to get home from school.

We went to Gardner Village with some friends for the Witch Festival.

My dad came up to visit and we took the kids to the zoo. I love this picture because without knowing it, Jackson is making the same face as the eagle he is riding!

I am going to miss seeing this once it starts snowing! The past few months have been so wonderful~ Jackson is finally old enough to play outside with the "big kids" and they play so nicely together (for the most part)!

I am not quite ready for winter to be here~ but then again, if it was up to me winter would never get here and we would just go right into spring! A girl can wish....

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful pictures and adorable kids! I love fall, it is my favorite.

Also, I was just looking down your list of family and friends blogs and Jillian and Russell are in our ward. I didn't know you knew them. Small world!

Russell and Jillian said...

Isn't is a small world? Andrea wrote on my blog and let me know that y'all are related too! How funny!

Mary Kelly said...

Jenni- I miss your kids so much! I miss you too of course but they just change so much! I love the Jackson/eagle picture and I feel like the last picture of all 3 captures their spirits perfectly!

Melinda said...

So what's the story with Jackson's hair? In the first picture it's super curly, but in the last it looks totally straight!