Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Regular Stuff

Nothing super exciting has been happening the last week or so, just a lot of regular stuff. Busy, but regular. Here we are at a UVU pre-season basketball game with Korby's dad. It was very empty which made it perfect for my boys to run around like crazy and not bug anyone.
We went up to Grandma Lee's house to help clean up all of her leaves. Shayden was a great helper~ the boys undid just about everything we tried to do. They ended up playing with grandpa instead.

Here is Tanner playing with his best friend Tanner O. The two of them together will sit and play trains for hours on end.

We are leaving for California next week, so I am sure we will have some much more exciting stories and pictures to post when we get back.

4 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Jenni I love your shirt that you are wearing in the picture with Jackson. I wish I could borrow it!!!

Lovell Family said...

I only dream of my son sitting down and playing trains for an hour!

Lovell Family said...

I'll definitely let you know about the babysitting swap...that seems like the best way to go. Feel free to let us watch your kids while you go out...it's almost easier to have kids over than to try to entertain our own.

ANGEL said...

Cute blog. You have great photos. Your trip looked so fun - the photos were terrific!