Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally Halloween

Okay, with all those cruise posts finally out of the way I can get back to posting the more important things~ like pictures of my kids at Halloween.

At the beginning of October I asked Shayden what she wanted to be for Halloween and she told me a vampire. I told her no because I didn't want anyone to think that I had anything to do with her wanting to be a vampire as a result of the whole Twilight phenomenon. However, she kept insisting that she wanted to be that, so I made sure that she looked like a "real" vampire and not like Bella :)
Once Tanner heard that Shayden wanted to be a vampire, Tanner didn't want to be anything but a vampire as well.
And what else would Jackson want to be besides exactly the same thing as his brother and sister?!

I dressed up as well, but didn't get a picture of myself and Korby didn't dress up at all (party pooper!) So we almost had a whole family of vampires. My mom made the awesome capes for my kids. You can't see the insides of all their capes, but it matched the bow on the top. They were awesome! Thanks mom!



6 comments:

Ware Family said...

I love that all your kids wanted to be the same thing! That is really funny and cute. I do love the capes too, how fun!
And they definitely look like "scary" vampires, not "heartbreakingly beautiful" vampires, although that little Jackson just might be too cute to consider scary.

Lindsay said...

scary! I was waiting to see what your kids were for halloween. they look great!

Mary Kelly said...

They look great! I might have to borrow those capes in a few years. How did they do with all the make-up?

Lovell Family said...

now those are some great costumes!

Hey, our blog is now private, can you email me your email address and I'll send you an invite?

lisaglovell3@yahoo.com

Melinda said...

What fun! Although I must say we're missing out without the picture of you!

Andrea said...

Great capes! And cute kids! I'm sure they had a great Halloween.