Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy "Birth" day Max!

My sister Mary had little Max at 12:03 this morning. He is 6 lbs 7 oz, 18.5 inches long and a miracle! When Mary and Spencer when in for the ultrasound at 20 weeks they were very excited to find out the gender of baby #2. Not long into the ultra sound the tech discovered an abnormality. Max has multiple problems with his little heart. Mary set up a blog to help explain and follow Max's progress. There have been multiple doctor appointments, ultra sounds, tests and a lot of tears and worries. There will still be multiple doctor appointments and tests, but many of the tears and worries have been calmed with how wonderful Max has been doing since he was born.

Spencer and Mary with little Max. What proud parents.
Max's initial check up right after birth~ what a beautiful baby.
I love my sister so much and I am so happy for the new addition to her family. I wish we lived closer so I could be around to help out with Morgen and to give this little angel extra hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

COngrats to Mary and family!!

and ps - I LOVE your blog's new look!! So cute.

Janelle said...

Give Mary lots of hugs and kisses from us. I loved looking at all of your vacation pictures, your kids are so photogenic!
I love your new blog look and I think we're coming out to visit in august sometime...