Thursday, June 28, 2012

All About My Dad~ By Jackson

A post not about the twins~ shocking I know!

For Father's Day, Jackson Sunday School class filled out a questionnaire about their dad's and I just had to share Jackson's answers:

My dad's name is: Korban (correct)
He is: 35 years old (correct)
He is: 10 feet tall (not quite)
He weighs: 1,105 pounds (thank goodness that one is WAY off!!!!)
His favorite TV show is: he doesn't really watch TV (true, he would much rather be reading a book or    playing with the ipad)
His favorite food is: fruits and vegetables (not his favorite to eat, but it is his favorite to bug the kids about eating more of)
His favorite thing to drink is: water (again, not his favorite to drink, but he always makes the kids drink water before they can have something else to drink)
He likes to wear: ties (Korby has to wear a tie to work 6 out of 7 days a week- definitely not a favorite!)
My Dad is really good at: helping protect me (ahhhhhhh.... how sweet!)
I like it best when my dad: protects me (I don't know what kind of troubles a 5 year old kid gets into to need this much protecting from, but I'm glad that he has his dad there to do it!)
My favorite think to do with my dad is: wrestle (very true!)
When my dad goes to work he: is the City Manager (close~ Assistant City Manager)

Korby really is the most AMAZING father!  I am so blessed that my children will grow up in a home where they have a loving, involved, caring, fun loving dad!

4 comments:

Ware Family said...

That's hilarious, I laughed out loud. Korby is a great dad!

Mary Kelly said...

Really sweet!

Jeniece said...

AHHH. Korby is awesome and Jackson is adorable.

Marisa said...

I love it!! So funny!