Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cleaning House

The last couple of months I have been working on going through and cleaning out our house. And coming to the realization that we have WAY too much stuff! So far I have cleaned out the kids clothes, toys, books (just the really messed up ones~ I don't think my kids could have enough books) and stuffed animals and part of our storage room. I still have a lot that I want to go through but cleaning out also means cleaning up/organizing what's left, so we'll see what I get done this month. I'm thankful that we have a thrift store close to our house that will accept our donations and hopefully it will help someone else out.

This picture was taken a couple of months ago (notice the leaves on the tree in the background). Since then I have taken two more loads.

3 comments:

Ware Family said...

Oh, I love cleaning stuff out.
A month or so ago, I had Shane bring me up all the boxes of baby clothes and I locked myself in the kids' rooms for a couple hours.
It was so fun.
I am weird. Or maybe that's just the only alone time I ever get, ha ha!
I bet it feels so nice to get the stuff out of your house and hopefully on to someone else who can use it!

Lisa Michelle said...

Wow - impressive! Way to spring clean in the winter!

Kara said...

Way to go! I love making more space!