Monday, February 23, 2009

I can't belive I'm doing this.....

For any of you who haven't been sucked into the world of Facebook~ this tag has been going around for a while. For the longest time I decided I wasn't going to do it just because every one else was. But when my sister's all started to do it for each other, I didn't want to let them down.

Since I haven't had much to blog about lately, I decided to post the tag on here just to cover all my bases. So, for what it's worth, here is a list of 25 Random Things About Me.....

1. I have not eaten red meat in almost 6 months. (Big for me because my favorite meal forever has been steak and potatoes).
2. I really want a stamp in my passport~ I was very disappointed that we didn't get any while on our cruise :(
3. I hang dry almost all of my laundry (I only machine dry sheets/towels/socks/undies).
4. I want to take a photography class.
5. I really like to be warm, but I don't like wearing a lot of layers~ right now I am wearing shorts and have bare feet with my space heater on... good thing Korby doesn't read this :)
6. I LOVE math!
7. I don't like English and history.
8. I would like to start gardening.
9. I love my reusable shopping bags~ I use them for so many different things.
10. I want to get involved in a humanitarian non-profit organization.
11. I have become very particular about my kitchen sink (I wipe it down at least 5-6 times a day).
12. I think the beach is the most beautiful and peaceful place in the world, but I HATE the ocean!
13. It makes me sick to watch my blood being drawn, but I still donate blood every 8-10 weeks (I just have to look away the whole time).
14. I would love to be a massage therapist.
15. I can't decide if I like being brunette or blond?
16. I have started learning a little bit about natural medicine and want to get much more into it.
17. I love cleaning my house, but I hate cleaning my room.
18. Favorite chore: floors (sweep, mop and vac) Least favorite: oven, shower
19. My mom is my best friend.
20. I bought a book at CostCo this weekend out of pity~ the author was there with a giant stack of books to sign and no one was buying any (so far it is actually pretty good).
21. I absolutely LOVE to work out~ pilates, spin, power pump, step aerobics, yoga, zumba, kick boxing, racquetball, running~ some days I wish I could work out for 4 or 5 hours!
22. One day I want to go back to school and get my MBA.
23. I am really excited that I have started working on our food storage.
24. I handle all of our finances, budgeting and taxes.
25. Next year I am going to run a marathon (Korby is training for 1/2 iron man and climbing Mt. Rainer this year, so next year it is my turn to train for something).

7 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

you go, Jenni! this was fun to read! :) I am going to a Zumba class for the first time tonight and I am SO EXCITED!!! wanna come?? :)

ANGEL said...

This is fun to read - great things for your kids to know about you someday. Your blog is really beautiful, I wish I knew how to do all the embellishments.
keep up the meditating, I think it's the only way to stay centered and in control.

Lindsay said...

well i'm glad you posted this... i definitely learned a lot about you that i didn't know before. thanks for sharing.

Jeniece said...

I read that list and I think...wow she's on top of things. Way to go. Funny you hate the ocean. I had no idea!

Ware Family said...

I love cleaning and working out too. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Andrea said...

Wow! So many things I never knew about you! I'm really glad you posted this. Thanks! :)

Kristin said...

I learned alot of things I didn't know about you. You are fascinating!! Thanks for posting it. :)