Tuesday, July 8, 2008

C is for....

Cherries and my new camera!!!!! So, I was playing with the telephoto lens on my camera and decided to try taking some pictures of the cherries we have in our backyard. We have two mature cherry trees completely full of cherries right now. Here are the results.....

I just wanted to get a shot to show how many cherries there are up there (even after picking buckets full and sharing with friends and family)!
I loved the way the light was hitting just the single cherry.
I am amazed at the capabilities of this camera. These cherries were at least 15 feet up in the tree!
I absolutely LOVE this camera (if you couldn't tell!) I am sure I will have more pictures to post soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

Ware Family said...

Jenni, I love the pictures you took! What kind of camera did you get? If we ever sell our house, I'm going to be in the market for a nice new one. Let me know, I love the way your pics turned out, and I still want to come get some cherries, those look delish!

Ware Family said...

Never mind, duh, I just read your previous post. I'll have to check those out, thanks!

Lisa Michelle said...

whoah, those cherries look soooo good!! are you making tarts or anything with them? Great pics, too!

Jeniece said...

I can't believe you still have cherries. Maybe it's because we have a massive amount of birds around our house, but all our cherries were consumed rather quickly. There one day, gone a day or two later. Your camera takes great shots. Congrats!

Mary Kelly said...

Yeah for having a nice camera that lets you capture pictures like those. I'll see if I can find some yummy recipes for cherries and send them your way!

Janelle said...

OH my GOODNESS!!! OK, I would've done everything possible to take a trip out there to get those cherries! YUM!!! I have the best cherry cobbler recipe with rum (flavoring) whipped cream on top, it's my fave dessert ever!!! You're lucky to have such a great tree in your yard!