Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Name that Sound

This morning I was laying in bed when I heard a little tinkling sound coming from the bathroom. Korby was at work, Shayden was watching cartoons and both of the boys were still in bed. From our bed we can see into the bathroom, so I checked that no one was using the bathroom. Any guesses what the noise was..........?!


It was actually our cat peeing in the shower!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! Apparently the litter box had gotten a little too full for his taste, so he decided to relieve himself down the shower drain. I guess we should have named him George! (Seinfeld reference anyone?! hee hee!)


*Needless to say~ cleaning the shower just moved to #1 on my list of things to do today!

2 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Gross... and when did you get a cat?

Janelle said...

THAT WAS FUNNY! I do remember the Seinfeld, and I loved the part about cleaning the shower at the end of your post... gotta love stuff like that!